My name is Arvid. I’m a bootstrapped founder, writer, software engineer, and speaker. I’ve worked for venture-backed startups, enterprise software companies, and for a number of self-funded businesses.
Having sold the EdTech SaaS FeedbackPanda, I spend most of my time writing at The Bootstrapped Founder and supporting clients with tailored advice on their audience-building, bootstrapping, customer service, product, and engineering needs.
Meanwhile, I wrote the bestselling book Zero to Sold: How to Start, Run, and Sell a Bootstrapped Business and am writing The Embedded Entrepreneur: Building an Audience-Driven Business.
If you need help with any of the below, let’s talk. You will get my undivided attention for one hour, with tips, advice, and actionable insights you will be able to use straight away.
Depending on your needs, this hour can be used for a conversation, or a more practical workshop. Whatever the topic, I promise you awesome value. You will leave inspired and equipped to tackle your next challenge.
- Find your niche audience, their communities, and focus on the problems in it
- How to build an audience around your founder and business brand
- Find a repeatable subscription-based business model
- Set up Customer Service automation and processes
- Implement churn prevention and retention strategies
- How to stay sane as a bootstrapped founder
- Building an engaging brand and customer tribe
- Growing brand awareness
- Making your business ready to be acquired
- Setting up an easy-to-scale tech stack
For an hour of video-chat-based one-on-one consulting, I will charge USD $100 (+taxes where applicable). I will value your time, prepare for the call, and make sure that you get as much out of the hour as possible. Please reach out for full-day rates and team workshops.
To book a consultation, please reach out via the Contact page, and I will be in touch to arrange a time.
If you’re interested in reading about this experience from a founder’s perspective that I helped with his business, here is Conrad’s recounting of our consultation call.